Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology campus (including the Eugene H. Maly Memorial Library) will be closed to the public until further notice. While our physical space may not be open to the public, learn what Maly Library services are available to you today:
Services for all (seminarians, lay students, faculty, and the general public):
- Contactless curb-side pickup of library materials (by appointment only)
- Pickup at participating Search Ohio libraries (Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Clermont County Libraries, etc.)
- Library returns via outdoor Book Return box
- Reference/research help via phone, email, or Zoom Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm
- Scanning of book chapters or journal/magazine articles
Services for seminarians, lay students, and faculty only:
- Everything listed above and...
- Access to library facility and collections
- In-person circulation of library materials
- In-person reference/research help (15 minutes or less)
Please note that you must follow all guidance provided by Mount St. Mary's School of Theology when on-campus.
Start Research Here
Maly Library Catalog
Search for books, ebooks, audiobooks, DVDs, journal titles and more.
Search our library catalogs and EBSCO databases covering the areas of theology, philosophy, humanities, and social sciences in one search.
Find the right database for your research needs. Databases include articles, ebooks, full-text reference works, authoritative websites, and more.
Search for a journal title to see if Maly Library has print or electronic access.
Library Guides & Tutorials
Online guides for help with library research, writing papers, resources on specific topics and course-specific research guides.
Learn how to format your footnotes and bibliographies using Turabian style.
For our lay students, an appointment is not required but we encourage you to contact us before visiting the library, especially if you’d like to visit during hours when the East doors are locked. Library hours when classes are in session:
- Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8am-12pm, 1-5pm, 6-10pm
- Wed: 8am-12pm, 1-5pm
- Fri: 8am-12pm, 1-4:30pm
- Sat: 9-12pm, 1-5pm
- Sun: 2-6pm
During the mid-term break (Feb 27-Mar 7), we will be open Mon-Fri, 8-4:30pm, and our usual Saturday and Sunday hours.
Address: 6616 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45230