Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing Your Account
From the Maly Library home page, click the "Your Library Account" link found at the right of your screen, or follow the link below.
Enter your name and library card number, which is found on the barcode on your library card.
Your Library Account
Your Library Account allows you to view and renew items you have currently checked out.
You can also view and cancel items you have requested from OPAL, OhioLINK, and Search Ohio.
Renew Your Items
Once logged in to your account, you will see all the items you currently have checked out and their due dates.
- Click the "Sort by Due Date" button to put your items in order of when they are due.
- Renew all of your books at once by clicking "Renew All," or renew selected items by checking the box next to the desired title, and clicking "Renew Marked"
- Confirm that you want to renew all items or the selected items. The following screen will notify you if your renewals were successful. If they are not successful, consult library staff.
Managing Requested Items
Once logged in to your account, click the "My Requests" button.
- The next screen will show you all the items you have requested and their status:
- Requested - Request successful
- In Transit - Inroute to pickup location
- Ready for Pickup - Available at pickup location
- OhioLINK Recd - Available at pickup location
- Click the "Sort by Request" button to sort alphabetically by title
- Cancel all of your requests at once by clicking "Cancel All," or cancel selected requests by checking the box next to the desired title, and clicking "Update List"
- Confirm that you want to cancel all items or the selected items. The following screen will notify you if your cancellations were successful. If they are not successful, consult library staff.
Opal Help Page
Visit the Opal Help page for more information on searching, requesting Opal items, and using your account.